Grammarly is an excellent plagiarism checker and writing tool for students and researchers. If you need a tool that checks your papers against billions of available documents on the internet, this can be great choice.
Here is what Grammarly does
- It detects grammatical mistakes automatically while you write.
- It checks your sentence complexity with the help of “artificial intelligence” algorithm that makes your writeup “impactful”.
- Grammarly finds spelling mistakes in your work and proofreads your documents on auto-pilot.
- It checks your documents against billions of others and finds Plagiarism in your papers, essays and assignments with just one click.
- You can easily find advanced human proofreaders for your work with just one step process.
How much Grammarly costs?
Grammarly is a free tool to detect grammatical mistakes. However, to use advanced functions like plagiarism checking and tonality checking, you need to go for the premium version of Grammarly.
What Grammarly doesn’t do
- It can not create automatic content for you.
- It can not make perfect predictions and can not be hundred percent accurate.
Is Grammarly Good for academic writing?
Yes. Grammarly is used in hundreds of universities and millions of students all around the world. It is a reliable tool.
Get exclusive writing tips, tricks and resources delivered to your inbox